Question Result Component
The Question Result component lets you display feedback to learners based on the number of questions answered correctly in selected question components.
This article provides an overview of the Question Result component, component setup and behavior, and examples of Question Result component configurations.
The Question Result component lets you present feedback conditionally depending on which question components have been answered correctly or incorrectly. The displayed feedback can also be configured to show a graphic together with the text.
The Question Result component is fully responsive.
Component set up
Follow these steps to add the Question Result component to a Block:
- Click Add Component.
- Use the component search or scroll to find the Question Result component.
- Click the Question Result component and select Add Left, Add Full, or Add Right.
Click the Edit Component icon on the newly added Question Result component to begin set up.
In the General section:
Add Question Result Title, or a Question Result Display Title, as needed. Question Result Display Title is seen by learners.
Scroll down and add your Question Result Body. Use the text editor to style and format your text, as needed.
- Add Question Result Instruction Text that tells users how to use the component.
- Include an Aria Label for screen readers, as needed.
- Add No Feedback Text. This is text to display when there is no available feedback.
- Add Score Text Prefix as needed. This prefix is shown in the Result Question component before the score amount when using scores.
- Add Score Text Postfix as needed.
- Amend the Score Text Settings as needed.
Add Feedback Items
In the Feedback Items section, you Add Feedback to your Question Result component.
For each Feedback Item:
- Set the number of Required Correct Questions before this feedback is displayed.
- Select a Feedback Image to display with your Feedback item.
- Set Image Per Device Size as needed.
- Add Feedback Image Alt Text as needed.
- Select Graphic Position. This is the position of the Feedback Image relative to the Feedback item text. Select from the options Left, Top, Right, or Bottom. By default, this is set to Top.
- Finally, in the Feedback Item section, scroll down and add your Feedback Text. Use the text editor to style and format your text, as needed.
Add, duplicate, and delete Feedback Items as needed.
In the Behaviour section, you Select Question Components for Feedback. Do this by clicking the button Show Question Components and selecting what components are used to determine the feedback in the Question Result component.
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.