We've strengthened our Evolve integration so that you can now create and manage Evolve content within the Intellum platform. After you've integrated an Evolve account, our Managed by Exceed features let you create, jump to edit, and sync Evolve activities - all from within the Intellum platform.
Reach out to your Customer Success Manager or an Intellum representative to learn more about Evolve content authoring and our Evolve integration.
Check out the demo videos below to learn about new features and updates.
Enhancements | Intellum
- Create an Evolve course from within the Intellum Platform
- Build/Edit the course in Evolve
- Sync updates in the Intellum Platform
- Preview the Evolve course in the Intellum Platform
Publishing Updates | Evolve
- Completion Status options have been moved to the Behaviour tab within Evolve Course Settings
- Evolve courses created in Intellum feature a 'View Activity in Exceed' link that opens the activity in a new tab to let you sync changes.
- Courses created in the Intellum platform now show a 'Synced in Exceed' status in your Evolve course list.
Evolve Courses created in the Intellum platform can be published from Evolve for use outside of the platform - i.e. SCORM, Web, and Offline
Learn more about our Evolve Integration:
Evolve Courseware Integration
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.