Integrate your Webex account with the Intellum platform to be able to create Webex video conferences from within the platform and connect users to live, in-person events.
This article provides an overview of the features of the Webex integration and the platform setup required to integrate a Webex account.
Things to note:
- Webex events can only be created in Intellum after the integration is set up. Existing events in Intellum cannot be converted
- Webex web conferences created in the Intellum platform must be managed in the platform. Changes in Webex do not sync to Intellum
- Enrollments in Webex web conferences created in the Intellum platform must be managed in the platform. Changes in Webex do not sync to Intellum
- Free Webex accounts are limited to 50 minutes per meeting. If using a free account, ensure the Intellum event duration does not exceed 50 minutes or the event will not save
Integrate with Webex to be able to create, manage, and host Webex meetings as Intellum events. Our integration provides the following functionality in the platform:
- Add Webex meetings through in-platform event creation
- Add web conferences in bulk via CSV
- Syncs attendance between platforms
- Syncs event date or time changes between platforms
- Events deleted from Intellum are removed from Webex
Connect Webex Meetings
Admin and Facilitators complete the following steps within their platform user profile to integrate with Webex:
- Access your user profile by clicking on the profile icon at the top right of the screen and selecting My Profile.
- Click the Integrations tab at the top of the page.
- Select the Webex icon to authenticate.
User profile editing must be enabled in account Settings to allow users to add an integration through My Profile.
After successfully authenticating with Webex, you will be returned to the Integrations page of your user profile; a successful integration is confirmed by the addition of an Authorized flag below the Webex icon.
Remove Webex integration
Remove the Webex integration by visiting the Integrations page of your user profile - as seen below:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab of your platform user profile.
- Select the Webex icon.
- On the Webex info page, select the Log Out link.
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of the article.