Click subscribe to receive platform updates via email — by clicking the subscribe button, you consent to receive email communication from Intellum:
Week of Monday, January 11
Fixed an issue where admin forms did not have enough padding.
Fixed an issue where some letter types where not sending at the correct time.
Fixed a typo in the graded messaging on a facilitated assessment.
Fixed an issue where a published activity was not respecting the section order property.
Added the page outline property to course imports.
Fixed an issue where authenticating with Webex could fail.
Fixed an issue where the page outline feature was not respecting the organization color.
No Tribe release this week.
- Fixed issue where if you exit or refresh the course once a question is answered but the next one hasn’t displayed yet, the component becomes “stuck” on the last question that was completed before exit/refresh. This only happened when the course was on Exceed or Bloom.
- Added Ability to display a next question button that appears when a question is completed. Setting the “Next Question Button Text” in the “Game General” section will cause the button to appear.
Media Component – The audio description section was showing unused fields for the audio description button.
Logic – String type variables should now keep any line breaks when displayed inside body text using the text editor.
- Added setting to only show completed components in the reflection download pdf.
- Added setting to hide the learner name in the reflection download pdf.
Course Navigation Extension – When publishing using the LMS preset, an empty page should no longer be added to menus without pages.
Week of Monday, January 4
- Fixed issue where the ampersand character was displaying as "&" on the Catalog Home Page.
- Added versioning support for Letter Trigger Group Restrictions.
- Fixed issue where max attempts were displaying for some users although the max attempts were set to ‘none’.
- [Released 12/29/2020] New Custom Application Name field - Organization owners are now able to change the name of “Tribe” to a custom name of their choosing. Just go to your Organization Admin settings and click on the Properties tab to see the new field.
Card Drop Component – The reset button is no longer displayed if only 1 attempt is set in the editor.
Dialog Component – When the “Start Dialog Automatically?” setting is enabled, the dialog should now always start automatically after live preview has been updated with any changes made in the editor.
Media Carousel Component – When the course is set to RTL mode and viewed on mobile, the carousel no longer turns blank momentarily after sliding to the next item.
Branching component – Language export files should now contain the text from the ‘Display Full Story Button Text’ field.
Infographic Component – When an item is set to scroll to an article/block/component and the course is published, the scrolling should now work.
- The hotgraphic pin editor should now position the pin much more accurately.
- Fixed issue where RTL was not working with item title/body when using tooltip items.
Simulation Component – When using the button action “Submit Screen and Navigate To Screen” on a screen that also ends the simulation, the simulation component should now set to complete.
Tabs component – Fixed issue where the tab item content was showing a nested bullet points style on android.
Logic – When navigating to content on the same page, the page should now scroll smoothly in the Safari browser.
Dialogs – Fixed issue where the dialog title outline was visible even when “Course Focus Outline Color” in the theme is not set to a color.
Footer Navigation – Line breaks are missing from the page display title inside the footer.
Text Editor – The Force Left Align setting should no longer override RTL mode.