Assessments help you ensure your content sticks with users. You can quiz users with graded questions to follow up on retention - or check in with manually graded questions to help assess understanding. There may be times you need to reset a learner's enrollment to allow them to resume taking an assessment that was submitted early or in error.
This article walks you through resetting an assessment as a facilitator or administrator in the platform.
Reset an assessment
As an event facilitator, you can reset a learner's progress for the scheduled assessments you are assigned to facilitate - allowing a learner to resume the assessment from where they left off.
Follow these steps to reset an assessment as an event facilitator:
Access a scheduled assessment:
- Navigate to the Events page.
- Locate the assessment in the All Events or My Events section.
- Click on the linked name of the event to access facilitation options.
Reset scheduled assessment progress:
- Navigate to the Participants tab for the event.
- Select the learner(s) whose progress should be reset.
- Click the Update Status dropdown menu.
- Select In-Progress to reset the assessment for the learner(s).
After you have updated a learner's status, they are able to return to the activity and resume taking the assessment.
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.