Intellum integrates with Stripe to allow learners to purchase access to specific learning content or subscribe to learning content with a membership.
This article gives you an overview of E-commerce features and covers the platform requirements to enable E-commerce options using Stripe.
You can use E-commerce options in the Intellum platform to offer:
- access to individual learning activities with purchase
- one-time purchase memberships (that expire) for content
- subscription memberships (monthly/yearly) for content access
- bulk - or team - memberships for content access
Unrestricted admin can connect a Stripe account to the platform through the Apps tab in account Settings.
To allow purchases in the platform using Stripe, here’s what you’ll need:
- The Allow course purchases feature must be enabled on your Intellum account.
- Contact your customer success manager or an Intellum representative and ask to enable E-commerce options.
- A verified Stripe account.
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.