Unrestricted admin have all necessary permissions to move an activity through each state of the versioning workflow - from Draft to Publish.
Restricted admin with permissions to create and edit content can:
- Create and edit Draft activities
- Submit Draft activities for review
- Approve Draft activities for staging
Restricted admin can also be granted permissions to Publish content with the Content Publishing permission in their user account.
Follow these steps to give a Restricted Admin the ability to Publish content:
- Navigate to Users in the Admin nav panel.
- Select the Restricted admin in your Users list and click Edit.
- Navigate to the user's Properties.
- Scroll to find the Restricted Admin Permissions section.
- Locate the Content Publishing permission and select On.
- Click Save Changes.
Learn more about Restricted Admin Permissions:
Restricted Admin Permissions