Add the Live & Upcoming section to an Organization homepage to feature events and let learners access live events or enroll in upcoming events.
This article shows you how to add the Live & Upcoming section to an Organization homepage and gives an overview of home sections properties.
Add a Live & Upcoming Section
Unrestricted admin can add the Live & Upcoming section to the homepage of any Organization via Account Settings>Organization>Home Layout Settings.
Follow these steps to add the Live & Upcoming section to an Organization:
- Navigate to the Home Layout Settings of an Organization
- In the Home Sections Layout section, click + Add Section.
- Click Add on the Live & Upcoming item.
Live & Upcoming Section Properties
Control how many events display in the section and set a timeframe for when events will display.
4. Set Max Items to control the number of events displayed in the section.
5. Use Limit Upcoming Events to only show events that start within a specific number of days. Leave this field blank if you want to the section to show all upcoming events.
6. Click Save.
Once added to the Home Sections Layout, you can access and edit section properties via the gear icon. Use the X icon to remove the section.
Drag & Drop the section in the Home Sections Layouts list to control its location on the Organization's homepage.
Learn more about Home Sections Properties:
Home Sections Properties
Live & Upcoming Section | Learner View
Once added to an Organization, the Live & Upcoming section is visible to users in the Organization. Users can see ongoing live events, enroll in upcoming events, or launch events through event cards.
If you've assigned Event Facilitators as Instructors for your events, they will be featured on the event cards in the Live & Upcoming Event section.
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.