Explore enhancements to our Tribe Mobile apps that make it easier for users to connect, share, and follow up.
Groups Listing & Navigation
- The Groups listing lets you quickly access a specific Group feed or the #All Groups feed. If a user is a member of only one Tribe Group, she'll be taken directly to that Group's feed.
- Tribe Mobile navigation now features fresh new icons. The active nav item is also now color highlighted for users.
- Group settings are now accessible through a settings icon. Learn more about the new settings experience below.
- Ready to create a new post? Tap "Drop some knowledge..." to create a new Post, or tap on Poll or Q&A to ask a question and track feedback.
- Sort is front & center in Group feeds. Choose to sort your feeds by Top Activities or Most Recent.
- Bumps and comment have swapped places and we've made adding new comments even easier - simply tap "Add comment..."
- Update Tribe notifications through each Group's Settings with options to always be notified, notified when mentioned, or never be notified.
- You can now leave Tribe Groups; you'll be asked to confirm your choice before being removed from the Group.
- A listing of Group members is now visible in Group Settings. Tap an individual member in the list to access that member's Tribe profile.
- Start a new one-on-one or group chat with the + icon. Select a member or multiple members to start the conversation.
- Chat settings let you control of each individual chat's notifications and give you access to a list of users involved in the chat. Settings for Group chats also let you edit the name of the chat.
- Long press on your own chat message to edit or delete a post - long press on another chat member's message to add an emoji reaction.
- Tap Edit to change your profile image, name, email, or add new skills.
- Quickly access Clear Cache and Log Out options through My Profile.
Learn more about Tribe and Tribe Chat:
Tribe | Admin Experience
Tribe Chat | Admin Experience