Organizations let you tailor things like the login experience and the Catalog Home page for your learners to help you deliver a more personalized and engaging learning experience.
Assigning users to an Organization is easy, and can be done in batch through the Users list or on a user-by-user basis through user Properties.
This article covers assigning one or more users to an organization in batch through the Users list and assigning an individual user to an organization through the user's Properties.
Assign Users to an Organization
To assign a users to an organization, you'll start at the Users list. Navigate to Users in the admin navigation to get started.
Batch Assign Users
- Using the checkboxes, select the users to be batch assigned to an organization. Use the select all checkbox for all users in your account.
- Click on the More dropdown menu.
- Select Assign to Organization.
- Choose the Organization you want to assign from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Update button.
Users will be assigned to the organization within a short timeframe.
The Advanced Filter, accessible through the Filter dropdown on the far right, can be very useful for batching users; allowing you to filter your users meaningfully and for a specific purpose.
Assign an Individual User
- Using the checkbox, select the user you wish to assign to an organization.
- Click the Edit button at the top of the Users list.
- Navigate to the Properties tab.
- Find the Organization property field within General properties.
- Choose an organization from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Save Changes button to assign the user to the organization.
The user will be assigned to the organization within a short timeframe.
Learn more about Organizations:
Organizations | Admin Overview