An Event represents a scheduled occurrence of an in-person or virtual class, meeting, check-in, etc. - that's connected to a piece of learning content in the platform. The Events page is your one-stop-shop to register for events and manage the events you're attending or have requested to attend.
Enroll in Events in the platform to save your spot and get access to learning content and resources connected to the event.
The Events Page
Access the Events page by clicking on the Events icon in the navigation menu.
The Events page is the hub for Events in the platform, giving you access to:
- Search, review, and enroll in upcoming events in All Events
- Review, edit, or update existing event enrollments in My Events
- Review, edit, or update existing event requests in Requested
We'll take a closer look at each of these views in this article.
If you are assigned as a Facilitator to an activity or event, you can access facilitation options through My Events.
Event Enrollments, Details, and Options
Each event in the list features a status button for quick access to:
- Enroll to attend the event
- Join Waitlist for an event - and see your position in the queue
- Request an admin's authorization to enroll in the event
Access an Event
Click on the name of an Event to open its event page - this gives you access to enroll in available events, manage existing event enrollments, or manage other items like your admin authorization or waitlist requests.
Note: The More Details link on an event opens the Event Details page - a listing of the events connected to the same learning content.
All Events View
The All Events view lets you search for upcoming events, filter them by location, date, and format - and All Events...means all events, so you'll find:
- Events still open for enrollment - and any you've already enrolled in.
- Events that require you to request enrollment from an admin - and any you've already requested enrollment in.
- Events that require you to join a waitlist - and any you've already joined a waitlist for.
All Events even gives you a preview of what you have upcoming - if anything - in the My Events and Requested views.
My Events View
My Events gives you a chronological list of the events you're enrolled to attend or events you've been assigned to as a Facilitator.
Use the dropdown menus to filter the list by:
- View only Upcoming event enrollments
- View only Completed event enrollments
- View All events
- View only events you are Attending
- View only events you are Facilitating
Click on the linked name of an event you are attending to manage your enrollment or access resources for the event. Click on the linked name of an event you are facilitating to access your facilitation options for the event.
Find Another Time
If you're already enrolled in an event - but you're thinking you might want to reschedule, access the Find Another Time feature on an event to replace your current enrollment for the event date and time that best fits your schedule - the platform will prompt you to confirm the replacement.
The Requested view gives you access to manage:
- Events that you've joined a waitlist to attend
- Events that require you a request for access from an administrator
You can manage your waitlist or enrollment requests by clicking on the linked name of the event Waitlisted or Requested event.
Manage Waitlist Requests
Events you've been waitlisted for give you the Leave Waitlist option - alongside a list of other event dates for the same activity. Click Leave Waitlist to cancel a Waitlist request.
Note: if you attempt to enroll in, or join the waitlist of, a different event connected to the activity - prior to leaving a waitlist - the platform will prompt you to confirm the replacement event and your removal from the current waitlist.
Manage Enrollment Requests
Events that require you to request an admin's approval for enrollment give you the Cancel Request option - alongside a list of other event dates for the same activity. Click Cancel Request to remove your request for enrollment.
Note: if you attempt to enroll in, or request enrollment in, a different event connected to the activity - prior canceling your current request - the platform will prompt you to confirm the replacement event and cancellation of your request.
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.